Categories: Customs

Electronic customs assessment notices can be obtained by the person or company who’s TIN (traders identification number) is mentioned on the export declaration at the Swiss Federal Customs Administration. For this, you need to have a certificate and there is a signature check.
The eVV needs to be stored electronically for at least 10 years. A trader has to collect the eVV after an Export or Import at the server of the Customs Administration.