CUSTOMS OPERATIONS IN SWITZERLAND AND ITALY
Every day thousands of tons of goods of any type cross our borders, traveling by road, rail, water or air. Franzosini’s customs specialists declare more than 70,000 shipments a year that cross the Italian-Swiss border, both import and export.
Customs operations in Switzerland are handled within Switzerland. Our registrants are supported by the most modern IT systems and connected directly to customs. A necessary technological development, given the considerable increase in international traffic in recent years.
Highly trained customs declarants operate at its offices and since 1929 Franzosini has been a reference for the international market.
For Italian customs operations we take care with commitment and professionalism to carry out all the formalities useful to our customers, managing imports, exports, both permanent and temporary, and transit. We also manage requests for authorizations, assistance and advice on customs, tax, merchandise, tax and currency.
In daily practices, relying on a competent customs specialist is a specific need of customers. An incorrect or hasty declaration can lead to high customs charges, which assume important proportions without any responsibility on the part of the forwarder.
Franzosini favors practical solutions: it has efficient structures, reduces waiting times, and promotes a simple and automated exchange of information between the customer and the customs office.
We are among the few companies that carry out customs operations with continuous and evening hours. We have customs warehouses located near the border areas to carry out customs operations even during the closing time of the border crossing, both in Switzerland and in Italy. We are authorized to keep in custody goods with suspension of VAT and duties, having a Customs Warehouse available.
The professionalism, experience and capillary network we have, allow us to offer the customer personalized advice, as well as a wide range of punctual and reliable services. Franzosini customs operations: the right solution.
OUR CUSTOMS SERVICES IN SWITZERLAND
- Customs operations open all day and evening from 06:30 to 21:00
- Customs import and export formalities
- Customs transit operation
- Customs model E-DEC / NCTS
- Export Customs declarations authorized by D.G.D.
- Carnet TIR / ATA
- Authorized Consignor (SA), Authorized Consignee (DA) and Open Customs Warehouse (DDA)
- Radiometric controls with issue of IRME90 certificates
- Customs deposits
- Warehouse entry and customs management Free point
CUSTOMS OPERATIONS IN ITALY
- Customs operations with continuous and evening hours from 05.00 to 22.00
- Customs operations on Saturday morning from 05.00 to 13.00
- Issuance of customs export bills to Switzerland
- Issuance of customs invoices for export to other non-EU countries
- Issuance of import customs invoices
- Issue of T2 transit customs bills for crossing Switzerland
- Compilation and presentation of Instrastat models
- Advice on customs and tax matters
- Management of downloading “Ivisto” messages for customs operations EX Z
- Health clearance request
- AEO Authorized Economic Operator
If you would like to receive targeted advice regarding our services, a detailed offer or simply be contacted by one of our representatives, please fill out the request form; We will be happy to answer all your questions shortly.
Alternatively, contact us by phone: +41 (0)91 695.50.10