FRANZOSINI MOBILE APP: the first and only application that calculates the cost of the Swiss tax on heavy traffic. Available for free on the APP STORE.
Switzerland has always been sensitive to environmental issues and in order to discourage road traffic and especially the most polluting vehicles has established the performance-related heavy traffic charge (HVV). In short, it is a federal tax that depends on the total weight of the vehicle, the emission level and the kilometres travelled in Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein. It shall be levied on all motor vehicles and their trailers which:
– have a total weight exceeding 3,5 tonnes,
– carry out transport of goods;
– are registered in Switzerland or abroad and use the Swiss public road network.
Currently the tax rates in force since 01/07/2012 are as follows:
|Tax category||Emission class||Fare|
|The||EURO 2, 1 and||3.10 cts. / tkm|
|II||EURO 3||2.69 cts. / tkm|
|III||EURO 4 and 5||2.28 cts. / tkm|
|III||EURO 6||2.05 cts. / tkm|
Reduced tariff for vehicles with a particulate filter system that comply with the particulate limit value EURO 4 (0.02 g/kWh):
|The||EURO 2||2.79 cts. / tkm|
|II||EURO 3||2.42 cts. / tkm|
For articulated vehicles which are registered as a single unit, the tax is calculated on the total weight of the unit. If the saddle tractor and the semi-trailer are registered separately, the unladen weight of the saddle tractor and the total weight of the semi-trailer shall be decisive. FRANZOSINI MOBILE APP allows you to automatically calculate the amount due to the Federal Customs Administration, according to the tables mentioned above. It also allows the immediate display of the map of the route to be traveled.
The application is multilingual: simply customize the application from the settings menu. FRANZOSINI MOBILE APP also offers a complete service of insights on the incoterms in force, useful for those who have specific issues to deepen in terms of international transport.
The Application is available for i-Phone and i-Pad and from the contact page you can connect directly to the institutional website of the SA Luciano Franzosini.
It should be noted that the following vehicles registered in Switzerland and abroad are exempt from the tax:
– Military vehicles equipped with military control plates or civilian control plates and an M+ mark;
– Police vehicles, fire brigades, oil and chemical accident control services, civil protection vehicles and ambulances;
– Vehicles with which the carriage of passengers is carried out under a concession,
– Agricultural vehicles (green control plates);
– Vehicles with Swiss temporary plates;
– Vehicles not neatly registered with professional plates (except vehicles intended for export with foreign license plates);
– Vehicles for driving school provided that they are used exclusively for driving school and are registered in the name of an approved driving school;
– Vintage vehicles designated as such in the registration licence;
– Electrically powered vehicles;
– Habitable trailers for fairs and circuses as well as trailers for the transport of goods for fairs and circuses;
– Tracked vehicles;
– The transport axes;
– Upon advance application to the Directorate General of Customs:
Journeys made for humanitarian reasons or for non-commercial journeys of public utility.
Special regulations are also laid down for the vehicles and transport listed below: unaccompanied combined transport (TCNA), transport of raw timber, transport of bulk milk, transport of farm animals.
Free Download: http://itunes.apple.com/ch/app/franzosini-mobile-app/id559932989?l=it&mt=8